[PD-announce] New Release: Cyclone 0.3 beta-1

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue May 2 05:31:25 CEST 2017

*Cyclone 0.3 beta-1 is out!*

Cyclone: A set of Pure Data objects cloned from Max/MSP

   - Cyclone expands Pure Data with objects cloned from cycling74's
   Max/MSP. It thus provides some good level of compatibility between the two
   environments, helping users of both systems in the development of
   equivalent patches.

In february 21st of 2017, we released the first alpha release, this second
release marks the begging of the beta phase.

You can also just download it from 'deken', directly from "Pure Data in
Help => Find externals", just type 'cyclone' and hit 'search'. Worth
mentioning over the last alpha release is a couple of new objects
(listfunnel/unjoin), plus numerous fixes -

All what's new from version 0.2 is described here https://github.com/porr
…/pd-cyclone/…/cyclone-0.3-changlelog - there have been numerous fixes
since the last alpha version, but worth mentioning is the addition of two
new objects: [listfunnel] and [unjoin].

you can check and download cyclone from our github:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases

But you can also just download it from 'deken', directly from "Pure Data in
Help => Find externals", just type 'cyclone' and hit 'search'.

cheers