[PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 Beta 3 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 00:26:32 CEST 2017

Just a few days later I'm releasing an update, I deleted one object and
added other 2, but also did change some important things, details in
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta3

I ended up not uploading beta 2 to deken and now have already uploaded beta
3 so it's just a matter of time until all of them show up - I've deleted
beta 1 so just "else-v1.0beta3" shows up in deken.

cheers