[PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 Beta 6 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:12:42 CET 2017

ELSE 1.0 Beta 6 is out.

Highlisghts: Now [adsr~] has an extra outlet that can be useful to turn
audio processing on and off! Use it in your polyphonic synths, with clone,
and save on processing conveniently! Check its help file.

And now something I'm really happy about. We now have a keyboard GUI object
in deken for everyone to enjoy (thanks to Flavio Luiz Schiavoni
<https://www.facebook.com/flavioluiz.schiavoni?fref=gs&dti=4729684494&hc_location=group>).
This is the only keyboard GUI object available for all platforms in deken,
and the only one I know that can take external MIDI input!

Get else 1.0 beta 6 via deken or here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases Report bugs here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/issues

Other release notes are:
- [trigger~] and [togedge~] have been deleted and sort of combined into a
new object named [past~];
- more new objects: [gatehold~], [gate2imp~] (now we have a total of 155
objects)
- [e] object fixed
- [setdsp~] has now an inlet and outlet
- [display] can now display the selector

cheers