[PD-announce] PhD fellowship in Interdisciplinary Music Research (University of Oslo)

Alexander Refsum Jensenius a.r.jensenius at imv.uio.no
Sat Dec 9 19:16:31 CET 2017

Dear all,

We are happy to announce a fully-fundedDoctoral Research Fellowship in
*Interdisciplinary Music Research*
<https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/144342/doctoral-research-fellowship-in-interdisciplinary-music-research-at-the-department-of-musicology>
at the Department of Musicology, *University of Oslo*. We are
particularly interested in project proposals in areas such as
music-related body motion, cross-modal relationships of sound and
motion, rhythm studies, and music and emotions.

*Deadline:*31 January 2018
*Start time:* August 2018
***Duration:* 3+1 year
*Salary:* EUR ~45-50 000 per year

This position comes in addition to the 5 PhD and 4 postdoctoral
fellowships <http://www.hf.uio.no/ritmo/english/about/vacancies/> that
are still open in the new *RITMO* Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies
in Rhythm, Time and Motion<http://www.hf.uio.no/ritmo/english/>.

Please circulate through your networks and forward to relevant
candidates. Apologies for cross posting.

Best,

--
Alexander Refsum Jensenius, Ph.D.
Assoc. Professor, Department of Musicology, University of Oslo

Deputy Director, RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time, and Motion
http://www.uio.no/ritmo

New book: "A NIME Reader" http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-47214-0 New master's
programme: "Music, Communication & Technology"
http://www.uio.no/mct-master