[PD-announce] Unity + Pure Data + OSC project download

Freaky DNA freakydna at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 15 19:19:23 CET 2017

I've just released a Unity project for download that includes a Pure Data project with 20+ sfx patches & a generative music patch to create all the game audio using synthesis. It uses OSC for two directional communication with Unity which could be easily added to your own projects. I presented it at AES & MIGS a while back but haven't had enough time with running the school to get it out until now. I've also included standalone versions for PC & Mac so you don't need to install Unity but Pd is needed. Looking to get it working under the Heavy compiler in the future as well to allow for an entirely standalone version.

I hope those involved in procedural audio for games will find this project helpful. The full project is available for download from our school's website: http://School.VideoGameAudio.com

-Leonard

---
http://SoVGA.com