[PD-announce] cyclone 0.3 beta 4 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:35:31 CEST 2018

Cyclone 0.3 beta 4 was released.

*Binaries were uploaded to deken. Raspberry Pi and Windows 64 bit binaries
coming soon.*

This release needs at least Pd 0.48-1 and doesn't work on Pd-Extended or
Purr Data!
A big deal in this update is that you now do not need to add cyclone to
pd's path!!! All you just load the library via startup or with [declare
-lib cyclone]. See https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/wiki/How-To-Install for
more details on how to install cyclone.

The major updates are on [zl], we fixed some of its bugs and included the
"sort" method that was missing from Max 4! This was the last Max 4
functionality that was still missing in cyclone, so we finally have a
library that is now fully compliant to Max 4! Of course our goal is to
uodate cyclone to the last version (Max 7.3.5 at the time of this writing),
and we're almost there, the main thing on the way is adding yet 13 more
modes to [zl]. After that, we'll finally have a final cyclone 0.3 release.

Please file bug reports in here: https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues

More about the Cyclone project here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/wiki

Find Source and Binaries and more info here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/tag/cyclone0.3beta.4