[PD-announce] Cyclone 0.3 "Release Candidate 1" is out!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 04:26:28 CEST 2018

Find Source, Binaries and more information here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases

But you can also find these in Pd (Help => Find Externals).

We've finished updating [zl], which was the last object to be updated to
Max 7! Technically, there are still a couple of other objects that needed
updates, but we'll not consider doing them, and this means cyclone 0.3 has
finally reached its main goal of updating all objects to Max 7! Hence,
after almost 2.5 years we now have a Release Candidate #1 version...
HURRAY!!!

Please file bug reports in here: https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues

More about the Cyclone project here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/wiki