[PD-announce] Camomile v1.0.6 - LV2 support, PdStalFx, Audio Buses, etc.
guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:13:29 CEST 2018
I'm pleased to announce the new *Camomile* release *1.0.6*.
Camomile is a plugin with Pure Data embedded that offers to load and to
control patches inside a digital audio workstation. The plugin is available
in the VST2, VST3, Audio Unit and *LV2* formats for Linux, Windows and
MacOS. Downloads, documentation and further information are available on
This new version includes several great new features:
- Add support for the *LV2 format* thanks to the work of Filipe Coelho that
created an interface for the LV2 format with JUCE.
- Add a new plugin example *PdStalFx* that allows to dynamically load
patches. It can be used in a similar way to the first Camomile versions
(v0.0.1 to v0.0.7).
- Add support for *naming the audio buses*, so you can name the first bus
"MainBus" and the second bus "SideChain", for example.
- Add *script for Linux and MacOS* that speeds up and facilitates the
generation of the plugins.
And many other improvements and bug fixes:
- Fix MIDI channels correlation between Pd (0-15) and Juce (1-16)
- Fix buses with no-channels (for Debug mode only)
- Improve console for concurrent access
- Remove LibWebKit on Linux plugin for better Ardour and Carla Support
- Fix text ellipsis of the number boxes and the symbol box
- Add support for bypass parameter/manual bypass in the patch (#108)
- Fix param.get abstraction for the first value (using a default value)
- Improve the IEM/atom GUIS label rendering (#118)
- Fix invisible comments in subpatches and abstractions (#120)
- Improve font size rendering
- Add Fuzzy tests using pluginval on the Travis CI
- Fix the margins of the main patch
I hope you will like this new release! As always, feel free to give
feedback, to submit bugs and to request new features!
I would like to thanks all the people that helped me for the development
and especially Filipe Coelho and Alfonso Santimone! Thanks for your help!
Few words about the support for external libraries as this feature is
highly requested. I didn't forget but for the moment I don't have any
solution that seems usable and sustainable. You can read this discussion
for further information:
And few words on the future of project. I will continue this project but,
for many reasons (that are good news), I will unfortunately have less time
to work on it after this summer. That's why I tried to document the project
and to simplify the compilation process. If anybody wants to join me on the
Camomile development, it would be great and I'll be really pleased to help
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-announce