[PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 beta 17 & Live Electronics Tutorial 1.0 beta 7) Released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 23:53:51 CET 2019

17th Beta release of ELSE 1.0 - now with a total of 294 objects! This needs
Pd 0.49-0 or above! My Live Electronics Tutorial was also updated!

So, my last update from a few days ago had a bugged [conv~] object (which
performs partitioned convolution). This release fixes it and there are
other things too, see:
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta17 for more
details. Get binaries also directly from Pd (Help => Find Externals).

Anyway, I can only now finally say my Live Electronics Tutorial solely
depends 100% on the ELSE library. I've also made important reviews on it.
I'm now also reorganizing things in a new and unfinished volume 3! Check it
out:
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronics-Tutorial/releases/tag/v-1.0beta-7

cheers