[PD-announce] Purr-Data Google Summer of Code opportunity

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Mar 5 19:16:02 CET 2019

Greetings fellow Pd enthusiasts,

As some of you may be already aware, ast year the Purr-Data (a.k.a.
Pd-L2Ork v2) was adapted to support native 64-bit operations. We are
pleased to report that Purr-Data was once again selected this year as one
of the GSoC projects. This means more opportunities to engage and help
further the platform. Ideas for this year are plentiful, ranging from core
infrastructure (C) development to patching and front-end development,
including porting Pd-L2Ork's K12 learning module that has seen its
utilization in dozens of Maker camps over the past 7 years.

If interested, please contact Jonathan and/or me to explore potential
projects and to discuss the next steps in the application process.

Best,

Ico

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.