[PD-announce] Live Electronics Tutorial 1.0 beta 13 & ELSE 1.0 beta 23 are out!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:11:59 CEST 2019

So, both of these need Pd 0.50, which came out just right now! First let me
talk about the tutorial, because I wanna focus on the new examples I
created that make use of the new [slop~] object from Pd 0.50! I have
examples on how to use it as a slew limiter and how to use it as a one pole
filter for non linear glides/portamento. I also have an example on how to
build a pure vanilla non linear ADSR envelope. Just search for 'slop~' and
you may find these files... check it at:
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronic-Music-Tutorial The ELSE library
has also been updated. It has many important fixes, some breaking changes
and 6 new objects. This also needs Pd 0.50, as this new release fixes some
issues that affected objects in ELSE. Get it and check the changelog at
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta23

Most of the binaries are already up in deken by the time this message hits
the world wide web.
Cheers