[PD-announce] ELSE 1.0-0beta41 with Live Electronics Tutorial has been updated and is out.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 02:24:44 CEST 2021

 Hi there, the highlight in this update is that I'm finally releasing my
preset management system for Pd as part of the ELSE library, it's called
[presets].

It is an abstraction based on [savestate], [text] and [else/retrieve]. It
communicates to receive symbols to get information from what's connected to
them and also send the information.

It has morphing and interpolation features and can also work with
abstractions.

I still have other ideas in my head, maybe even as a different/second
object. Let's see, anyway, just note this object is still experimental,
beware, things might change...

I also wanna test it more thoroughly as it might have some bugs. Please
tell me what you think of it and if you have some ideas on what else it
could do, or maybe do something it does differently. But I'm really proud
of what I designed here. It feels powerful and easy to use.

I'm releasing many updates frequently, you may want to check the last
releases too for the changelog. See
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/ for all releases,
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta41 for the current
release.

You can get the latest release directly from 'deken'

cheers