[PD-dev] CVS for externals (was Re: AW: [PD] pd-max compatibility)

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Fri May 10 20:26:24 CEST 2002

Hi David and all other external developers,

Ok, I am moving this onto pd-dev, I  think it belongs there and I
do feel much more comfortable writing to people that I think might be
interested in what I say.

Anyhow, as we sort of agreed on working with CVS, the last question is
how. There are three options, sourceforge, Davids university and the
demudi site.

My preference is:
- CVS on devel.demudi.org
- probably a mirror by David

... but don't hold your breath yet, there is a way to go.

Then if this sort of works out I would like to do something similar with
pd itself. Something like an unstable version, no guaranties, where people
can try out their fonts, colors, menues and everything, and finally leave
it up to Miller to decide what gets included. But this is even farther
away, and of course it depends if Miller agrees on such a development
system.

Well thats it, I really hope this works out ..

Guenter

PS:
We will need somone who does autocompilation on a Windows machine,
(well and OSX) anyone with acess to something like this ?