[PD-dev] sensing events

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri May 31 17:50:11 CEST 2002

Hi Krzysztof,

There's no way to get an "event number" but there should be...  I'm trying
to stop adding things to PD 0.35 and just get it all working at the same time,
but the fix is probably just to increment an integer every time
outlet_setstacklim() gets called.

MIDI input should indeed call outlet_setstacklim(), it's a bug if it doesn't
which I'll go fix...

cheers
Miller