[PD-dev] jack client & more

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Jun 14 11:36:55 CEST 2002

hi,

I have mixed feelings -- let us not compromise the stability, and
the benefits of a pure, simple, and unified design.  These are Pd
strengths, and I think they are quite important for a performance
tool (while perhaps not that important for a studio tool).

But otoh, I think there ought to be a possibility of a development
model, probably based on cvs, which would not take away any of the
powers Miller should have, and would spare him of any extra
burdens...?

For the time being -- anyone with an idea of a bug tracking
mechanism?

Krzysztof