[PD-dev] Re: CVS?

Juha Vehviläinen jusu at acoustics.hut.fi
Fri Jun 14 13:03:37 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm starting to feel pro-CVS also. For starters it could be for
externals only.

Currently the two 'central' places to look for externals are,
as far as I know,

The Pure Data Base, http://pd.iem.at/pdb
http://www.pure-data.org

The idea here is to try to link to every external out there.

However, just using google is often easier, faster and will
result in finding externals not listed in these places.

So, things are scattered. Having a repository to actually host
the externals would at least make it possible to avoid it,
to centralize.

Juha