[PD-dev] Re: CVS?

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Fri Jun 14 13:21:36 CEST 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Juha Vehviläinen wrote:
> So, things are scattered. Having a repository to actually host
> the externals would at least make it possible to avoid it,
> to centralize.

Yes, that would be a dream come true. The important thing is to
have a critcal mass of developers that want to participate at the
beginning.

The last time we were discussing that I proposed to setup CVS here,
but running into questions about  security ATL, I think
we should start a sourceforge project.

For pd itself I have  the same concern as Krzysztof has,
although I think we could setup a "development branch"
look how it works out, how broken it gets etc and
for the beginning making merges from that into the
main pd branch from time to time only...

Guenter