[PD-dev] CVS for pd externals

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jun 17 13:12:08 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I got positive response from the sourceforge team that they will host
to project.

Here are the next steps to be taken:

The cvs server is
cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net

jfm3, did you find out about the possibility to let
cvs.pure-data.org point to that ?

The CVSROOT for  developer access is:

:ext:<developername>@cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data

In order to get write access to the repository, developers should register
a user at sourceforge.net, and send me a message with the username in
order to add them to the project.

Registering Documentation:

  https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=11123&group_id=1

Those who have "finished" externals lying around, things that they don't
update too frequently, or generally just  don't want to deal with
registering, cvs ATL, can drop me a message with the URL where to
download and I can put it into CVS.

Well, all for this now, further messages about how it will be organized
later, ....

Greetings,

Guenter