[PD-dev] OSX development tools

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Jul 3 18:25:28 CEST 2002

>Hey all,
>
>How are people developing under OSX? using the command line or IDE?
>
>Anyone developed a working makefile for OSX externals?
>
>Thanks!
>Ben
hi ben,

...I've been developing GEM in project builder, just cuz I like
IDE's...but you can easily use makefile's for externals, really just
your preference...check the "extras" folder:  all of the folders have
pd_darwin makefiles for their external, so that's a good place to
start from...there's also some "foo" examples in ../doc/6.externs/,
but the makefile their doesn't have the added OS X stuff...

l8r,
jamie