[PD-dev] GEM-0.87b1 for OS X released

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Mon Jul 8 17:18:05 CEST 2002

? wrote:
> This is really great !
yes. absolutely.
sorry for not gratulating earlier (just came back from my weekend)

> Having Gem working on OSX will surely attract many
> people. Somebody (Daniel ?) said that there is a CVS around for the OSX
> port. Is this  on your side ? I would really like to look at the sources,
> (Dont mind if they have debug messages :).
> Are you in contact with Johannes regarding this ?
> Will there be a chance to merge your changes with the gem0-87 code ?

i highly want all OS's code be merged into one big pool.
then, i would like the CVS-repository rather on our site (yes i know,
it's up to me to set one up)
up till then, we could synch on the ftp.iem.at/incoming (sorry)

mfg.dsd.ca
IOhannes