[PD-dev] GEM-0.87b2 OS X released!

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Jul 10 17:10:16 CEST 2002

get it at:

http://homepage.mac.com/tigital

...and here's what's new:

beta2 release:

- resizing window now works with [dimen x y] message before window creation
	[dimen 500 500] is default
- profiling is off by default ([profile 0])
- compiler optimization is level 3 (ie. everything's much faster!)
- window double buffering is default; can be changed to single buffering by
	[buffer 1] message to gemwin (thanks for pointing this out Ben!)

I also finally figured out how to correctly build the external in
project builder without all the "un-packaging" hassles...so what?
well, this was the major reason I hadn't released the source, which
means we're really close to the source release, so iohannes, get that
CVS ready!

Also, I'm interested in any example patches, especially complex
patches that would really give the port a workout...

;-)

jamie