[PD-dev] Re: [PD] what if pollock used a computer?

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Sun Jul 21 03:58:24 CEST 2002

Thanks Miller,

While I'm thanking you I might as well ask a question. I've just
implemented the "lorenz attractor" as a PD external, but I seem to only
be able to have one instance of it, they interfere with one and other. Is
the struct (dataspace) of an external shared across instances? If so how
can I make a seperate dataspace for each instance?

I'm teaching a little PD workshop at Interaccess (www.interaccess.org) in
about a months time. Hoping to convert a few of those MAX users. ;)

Hope your vacation is going well (if you still on it?)

Ben

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, Miller Puckette wrote:

> Wow, spiffy
>
> cheers
> Miller
>
> On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:51:30PM -0400, Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 wrote:
> > www.dcn.ryerson.ca/~bbogart/pollock.jpg
> >
> > Special thanks to Jamie for the OSX port!
> >
> > Ben
> >

> > B. Bogart
> > ---------

B. Bogart