[PD-dev] Re: [PD] what if pollock used a computer?

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Jul 21 18:53:07 CEST 2002

hi,

this really depends on the way the variables
holding the conditions are declared.

to be different for each instance,
they must in the object structure like :

typedef struct _cooled
{
t_object x_obj;

t_float x_readpos; /* data's playing position */
t_int x_writepos; /* data's recording position */
}

pd is not faulty here, i'm certain.

cheers,

sevy/yves