[PD-dev] pure-date CVS

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Jul 31 16:36:54 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I have put pd version 0.35 under CVS on sourceforge, in order to be
able to track patches against pd itself.

Currently I have included Stefans jack patch, Rainers jack patch and
the GUI patches from Joseph. (Really nice and simple solution !)

There is one branch where you can access the patched source (called
devel_0_35).

Check it out:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net/cvsroot/pure-data login

Hit return for password.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net/cvsroot/pure-data co -r devel_0_35 pd

for getting the source.

Other branches are:
jack_0_35_0_cb  .. for the callback based jack implementation
jack_0_35_0_fifo .. for the fifo based jack implementation

I couldnt handle the ~ directories in the extra folder, because CVS
thinks they are backup files. Have to investigate.

Greetings,

Guenter