[PD-dev] Pd and Intel IA32 compiler

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Aug 9 15:36:28 CEST 2002

Hi Thomas and list,

the Intel compiler has "_MSC_VER" predefined for compatibility reasons as it
says in the docs. That's why your suggestion does not work. So I would suggest
to change line 29 of m_pd.h to the following:

#if defined(__GNUC__) || defined(__BORLANDC__) || defined(__INTEL_COMPILER)

This incorporates your suggestion concerning the Borland compiler and works for
the Intel compiler as well.

Olaf