[PD-dev] alsa rme pd again

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 12 06:54:09 CEST 2002

Your RME card probably is trying to sync on an input that isn't connected
(I've had the same symptom with other cards but not with RME specifically.)

Just plug in any reliable digital input and the RME will lock onto it and
play everything at that sample rate.

Now, I have a more fundamental problem... I have yet, after trying on two
machines, to get the ALSA RME driver to find my RME cards!

cheers
Miller