[PD-dev] flext.deb was: [PD-announce] flext 0.3.1 and tutorial examples

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sun Aug 18 11:34:20 CEST 2002

Hi,
Thomas Grill hat gesagt: // Thomas Grill wrote:

> i just uploaded a bug-fix release of flext along with a collection of
> tutorial examples exposing some basic flext functionality.
And I made some test packages for Debian out of flext-0.3.1, available
at http://footils.org/debian/

Some notes to this packages:
* They are *not* lintian clean, although all lintian errors were
  removed...
* They are build with g++-3.0, because:
  g++-2.95.4 did build, but trying to load the tutorials resulted in
  an immediate segfault of PD here.
* They install everything to /usr/lib/pd/flext, but there are also
  these files: flext_d.a flext_td.a
  What are those? Should they be removed?

ciao