[PD-dev] Re: [PD] ascii value

j_jl jdl at xdv.org
Mon Aug 26 17:24:45 CEST 2002

[guenter geiger]->[Re: [PD] ascii value]->[02-08-26 16:38]

 |On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, j.cl wrote:
 |> btw (for pd-dev), it would be good to enable the "download as tar.gz"
 |> feature in webcvs .. ?
 |>

 |Yes, if you know how to do it. Go ahead, I have given administrator
 |rights to every developer beeing part of the pure-data CVS project.
 |I will be online this week, spending my holidays in the XDV cellars, I
 |greatly appreciate help and suggestions for the CVS.
 |
 |I will setup an autocompiler this week, still looking for someone who
 |would do the autocompilation for Windows and Mac

its a simple option in viewcvs.conf .. if i could only getatit. ;)
i sifted thru the sourceforge docs and its mentioned nowhere.
i guess they dont do it because its too costly (on demand tar
generation and compres)

but they do offer nightly generated tarball of the complete cvs-tree.
so i guess we need to check out the SourceForge.net File Release System
(FRS) sooner or later ..

--
i          x          Ð          u          ·          o          R          6