[PD-dev] writing wrapper objects in C

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 27 18:03:33 CEST 2002

Hmm, if it were me, I'd write two externs:
-- the physical modelling one
-- another to computer the control parameters
and then make an abstraction that combines the two, and tell beginners only
about the abstractions you end up with... later they can open them up and
see what's really getting passed around.

cheers
Miller