[PD-dev] i need some help with this

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat Aug 31 10:21:17 CEST 2002

Hi Scott,

you just made a little mistake in the following line:

for(readpos=255; readpos<=0; readpos--)

it should read:

for(readpos=255; readpos>=0; readpos--)

to get performed and everything's all right. It's always a good idea to add
something like 'post("here we are");' to your code to see if all parts get
executed...

Ah, and you are reading the samples into your array in reversed order. But
maybe that's what you want.

Olaf