[PD-dev] known bug list (another attempt)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Sep 5 11:09:05 CEST 2002

hi all,

sorry for not replying to Maurizio's original posting...

It seems to me, that Pd does need some kind of a central bug
tracking system.  Has anybody any experience in setting such for
a small project having a few dozen dedicated users willing to
report the bugs?  There are:

- bugzilla: sort of a standard, but too heavy, I guess,

- gnats (used in libc, emacs, freebsd, apache, ...),

- debianic bt tool, also in kde (formerly in gnome too, but now
   they switched to bugzilla),

- samba's jitterbug: light, with a simple, yet nice web interface,

and many more to choose from...

Krzysztof