[PD-dev] even more confusion?

d13 dieb13 at klingt.org
Mon Sep 9 13:13:55 CEST 2002

hi!
i personally would not know what to change/add to the pd-core sources,
but i thinks it's a very good idea to have this cvs-repository as a
platform for tests and experiments. there needs to be a way to deal with
the incresing number of people, who want to participate in this project.
i always understood the the cvs  that way, and never thought it
would/could replace millers distribution.

[X] pro cvs

regards
d13b