[PD-dev] known bug list (another attempt)

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Sep 9 13:25:27 CEST 2002

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu wrote:
> I assume that people of the SF projects reads this list too.
>
> What are the reasons of this branch?

Hi Maurizio,

I already outlined the reason in my reply sent to Krzysztof.

I do not see it as a branch per se, as I am not planning to make any
releases from it. It is more or less a study of how to organize
contributions to pd.

If all goes well, we wont see further feature requests from highly
skilled programmers on the pd list, but they can immediatly express their
ideas in source code which goes into this repository, and if agreed upon
probably will make it into a pd release.

But I can't guarantee that this will work out finally, or just produce,
like K. says "more confuzion" ...

Guenter

PS: yes, we can use the BT system from SF, its currently not used at all.