[PD-dev] even more confusion?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 9 18:31:41 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I don't think it's enough simply to insist that "set" messages come through
the inlet; there could still be people traversing either the new or
the old symbol somewhere up the stack.

I think the only solution would be somehow to detect reentrancy and refuse
to bind or unbind something to a symbol reentrantly.  I just can't think of a
really efficient way to do this...

cheers
Miller