[PD-dev] OS X 10.2 midi, tcl/tk problems ;-(

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at ryerson.ca
Fri Sep 13 07:00:49 CEST 2002

I saw a friend get midi input (using a midiman USB 2x2) with 10.1.5 and
PD without success. I could ask him to see what he did, but he was not PD
expert, just a bigginer...

I'm using the same version of tcl/tk on my OSX as well, and I can confirm
the mouse movement update issue. Mouse movement is not required for a PD
GUI update, but it does seem to speed up GUI updates...

Good luck!
Ben