[PD-dev] c/c++ compilers

André Schmidt andre at vju-tv.net
Mon Sep 23 20:24:36 CEST 2002

hi thomas,

ok, for these compability/speed issues i think MSVC is the choice (after
all) for me/newbie on win32...
with dev-c++ i got many "linker" errors to "commands" in 'm_pd.h', so i
quess its not compatible with that compiler... hmm, as dev-c++ can use gcc
i could... too much work. i change to msvc...

btw. in what os/compiler is PD made originally (by miller) ?

cheers
-andre
ps. sorry for my stupid comments/questions, i'm a fresh c/c++ newbie going
way 2 fast :)