[PD-dev] loading abstractions into objcts...?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Oct 1 16:06:32 CEST 2002

hi Daniel, Olaf, Miller?...

would be nice to make poly~ into the cyclone, but I do not know
how to proceed, not having:

1. inlets accepting both signal, and control input, and

2. editable glist structure without an associated object box
(I have tried to formulate this idea into a ``feature request''
some time ago, but failed to do that properly, and chickened
out...)

Krzysztof

(these are two easy adjustments, btw)