[PD-dev] Pdplay?

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at ryerson.ca
Wed Oct 2 22:58:11 CEST 2002

you could package your own distro of PD and your patches with a
fancy installed and a nice shortcut/link/alias to open PD with the
proper options and your patch. Another possibility.

somwhat related, there is something called tclkit which is a
self-contained single exe tcl/tk distro. Maybe something like that
for PD? Would make the above a bit easier... (does it have to be
multiplatform?)

Ben