[PD-dev] fiiwu~ in CVS

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Tue Oct 8 10:14:53 CEST 2002

Hi,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Somehow only the left outlet sends audio data. This seems to be a PD
> problem, because when I change the left and right channels in the iiwu
> function, it's still only the left outlet, that sends data, athough it
> should now be the right outlet...

With some help by Thomas Grill, I now found a workaround to fix the
stereo/mono problem. Now fiiwu~ has three outlets, but only the first
two are used.

Also the external now doesn't eat all your CPU when used with
libiiwusynth 0.2.2 anymore. All changes are in CVS.

It seems absolutly useable now, and even some upstream PD objects have
unused inlets... :)

ciao