[PD-dev] Reminder: Call for participation in a pd-survey

Andrea Mayr amayr at zsi.at
Wed Oct 16 22:50:42 CEST 2002

Dear PD'lers,

on October 8, I posted to the pd-list und pd-dev list a call for
participation in an online survey concerning the dynamics of software
development within the PD community. For background on the survey,
please check my original message
(http://www.iem.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2002-October/000840.html).

By now, already thirty people have filled out the form. This is a very
good response rate, thanks a lot to all of those who took the time.

Of course, some more replies would be even better :).

So if you have thought about participating but haven't done it yet,
please do so now. It won't take more than a few minutes.

Survey: http://oss.zsi.at
login: pdsurvey
pw: ppddpdpp

I will leave the survey online for another three days, afterwards I
will take it down.

Once I have the survey results available, I will post an short
announcment, so that you can see that your time was well invested,
I hope :).

If you have any questions regarding this survey, the research project
that it is a part of, or anything else, don't hestitate to write me.

grtz.
Andrea