[PD-dev] Survey back online

Andrea Mayr amayr at zsi.at
Thu Oct 17 17:06:16 CEST 2002

Dear PD'ler

I'm sorry to bother you again, but for the last little while our
server was offline (our ISP in Germany changed IP's without
telling us), so some of you might have tried to access the
survey and found the server unavailable.
I apologize for that. Now it's online again and may I ask you for a
last time -- I promise :) -- to take the time to fill out the
survey, I extended the deadline for another three days.

I'm sorry for this hick-up and I hope my survey and the surrounding
email have not been too intrusive.

grtz.
Andrea