[PD-dev] CVS pd, fiiwu~

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Fri Oct 18 19:48:03 CEST 2002

Hello devs,

I just got the CVS pd version (checked out today) and I'm wondering... should I recompile all my externs and libs?

Anyways, things seem to be working fine but I get this problem:

Consistency check failed: glist_findrtext
Segmentation fault

when opening certain patches or subpatches.  It seems to be happening to the patches that contain the [env] object from ggext (I just checked and recompiled it as well) but not all of them...

any ideas?

debian-ppc, 2.4.18-benh0, gcc 2.95.4

Also, I was trying (lately) to get any of the iiwu synths working...  I tried the original iiwu (both versions) and I could get as far as getting it show up on canvas and load a sound font.  It hangs pd after I send it a note.

[fiiwu~] makes pd exit at the instantiation time.

And, in contrary to David Casal iiwusynth is working from the console (but I compiled the 0.2.3 version).

BTW, the shadows are cool! :)

--
./MiS