[PD-dev] message-audio conversion example?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 20 19:23:21 CEST 2002

I don't think there's any such object, at least not in the Pd distribution.
But sig~ has to stay around now for compatibility with old patches.
Also, if you happen to be using the same scalar
value in several inlets, it's more efficient on most machines to have a
single sig~ and fan its output to all the inputs.

cheers
Miller