[PD-dev] CVS pd, fiiwu~

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Oct 21 10:11:44 CEST 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Michal Seta wrote:
> Hello devs,
>
> I just got the CVS pd version (checked out today) and I'm wondering... should I recompile all my externs and libs?
>
> Anyways, things seem to be working fine but I get this problem:
>
> Consistency check failed: glist_findrtext
> Segmentation fault

You should not need to recompile the externals, the bug in envgen you
encountered might be the same one that was already reported with Yves
external, and has to do with the colored patch coords. I am going to
investigate and fix this problem within pd-CVS.

* Please remember, pd CVS is a very unstable version of pd,
under development, so I do not recommend to use it in important
situations *
(yes, yes, we know that already ...)

Guenter