[PD-dev] flext & fiiwu~

Michal Seta mis at creazone.com
Tue Oct 22 06:09:17 CEST 2002

Hi Thomas, Frank and al.

Following Thomas' directions I got xsample 2.4 and pyext working.  I ended up reverting to gcc 2.95 (and g++, too, of course) just to be on the safe side as all of my system is built with those...  Thanks Thomas.

xsample is working great.  Pyext is as well.

Now, fiiwu~...  I seem to have made some progress.  I can instantiate it now without crashing.  I can load a soundfont and it reports that the soundfont was loaded OK.  However, sending it a note message makes pd hang and I have to kill it.

However, it also says (upon loading):

WARNING: Current samplerate 0 != 44100
WARNING: fiiwu~ might be out of tune!

which is strange because I always run pd @ 44100.

pd 0.35, as usual... (NOT the CVS version)
--
./MiS