[PD-dev] arbitrary start position with tabwrite~

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sun Nov 24 02:56:40 CET 2002

Do you mean that you can start recording at some point and it will insert the data at that point, expanding the array?
That would be neat. Also very cool would be if you could record past the end of an array and have it dynamically
resize itself as you do so. Perhaps i'll have a shot at this when i get home.

Regards,

Chris.