CVS Access Lists WAS Re: [PD-dev] sourceforge tarball problem

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed Nov 6 23:32:59 CET 2002

i just want to reinforce hans' point here, if you look into big projects
like GNOME, every little module in the CVS has a maintainer, if you want
to make a change to the module they own, you need to ask for explicit
permission, if a coder is spending a lot of time on one module, the
owner usually grants them permission to commit at their own will.  this
works really well at keeping the CVS tree in a sane state at any one
time.

-joschi