[PD-dev] cvs

cxlj jdl at xdv.org
Fri Nov 8 11:45:28 CET 2002

jep.

first you register globally with sourceforge, then guenther adds you to
the pd project developrs list ..

[Damien HENRY]->[Re: [PD-dev] cvs]->[02-11-07 22:19]

 |Dear all.
 |
 |cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sf.net/cvsroot/pure-data -m"dh7 version for
 |pd34" doc/p
 |=> cvs [server aborted]: "import" requires write access to the repository

 |I certainly miss something somewhere...
 |
 |  (like a password maybe ???)
 |
 |Guenter, is you who give the access permission to do some import ?
 |
 |Cheers,
 |Damien.
 |
 |Le Jeudi 7 Novembre 2002 15:24, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :
 |> On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Frank Barknecht wrote:
 |> > That would be great, IMO. Is pd-interal msg documentation? Maybe we
 |> > should add a "doc" directory to pd-CVS as well, which could host for
 |> > example the PDDP docs also.
 |>
 |> This is a great idea, I would love to be able to check in fixes to the
 |> docs.
 |>
 |> .hc
 |>
 |> 	zen
 |> 	   \
 |> 	    \
 |> 	     \

 |PD-dev at iem.kug.ac.at

x          Ð          U          ·          o          R          g