[PD-dev] Pd on OS X

Ryan Gallagher ryanpg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 19:50:09 CET 2002

Hi there,

I read that Pd is "(somewhat shakily) running on
Macintosh OS/X" and decided to give er a try...  I was
wondering if one of the "shakes" is jumpy unresponsive
mouse input?  When clickin on a number object and
moving the mouse up and down, there appears to be
certain freezing and skipping in the interface (also
observable in audio output).

Is this the state of affairs or do I have something
mis-configured, I have a G3 400, 512mb ram, OSX.2.1.

thanks,
ryan