[PD-dev] The ins and outs of ins and outs...

tigital tigital at mac.com
Wed Nov 13 03:25:54 CET 2002

>Hey,
>
>Thanks for the encouragement but I'm in over my head
>really.  I keep getting all these effing errors then
>the the build fails.  Any help?  Here they are...
>grr...
>
>(btw, I'll post the content of math.h after these
>errors)
>
>thanks a ton...
>
>In file included from /usr/include/math.h:24,
>                  from g_text.c:15:
>/usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h:440:33: macro
>"cabs" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

yeh, this is an old problem that should be fixed in new versions of
pd source...well, old as in, "since 10.2"...basically, m_pd.h used to
define "cabs", cuz it didn't show up until 10.2+...so, are you
compiling with the latest 0.36test?  If so, are you sure you're using
the m_pd.h from it?  If so, then miller forgot to take out the cabs
define in 0.36 tests...

in any event, you can just search m_pd.h and remove the "cabs" stuff...

l8r,
jamie